Why Should I Choose PHII For My Training?
Before taking training, it's reasonable to make sure the company offering the training is reputable and honest.
- Interactive training
- Experienced support
- A reasonable price
- A guarantee second to none in the industry
- Extended support even after training is complete.
Over many years we have successfully trained and certified thousands of home inspectors and have been diligent in providing support to our students after their training. In the field of home inspection, it is important to have up-to-date materials and information, and we have the most current home inspection course material of any school. We are proud to be the only school that provides you a turn-key system for setting up and managing your own home inspection business! It is also important to note that PHII is the only home inspection school you will find that has developed all their own original course materials and guarantees your satisfaction, or your money back. For more information, click to go to the comparison page to see how PHII stacks up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I Choose PHII For My Training?
- Would I Make a Good Home Inspector?
- How Much Money Do Home Inspectors Make?
- What Do Home Inspectors Inspect?
- What Are The Requirements For Home Inspection In My State?
- Is PHII's Course Valid For Training In Canada?
- Why Is National Association Membership Important?
- Is Classroom Training Required?
- How Long Does The Course Take To Complete?
- How Much Does The Course Cost?
- What Is Errors And Omissions Insurance?
- What Are Your Professional Affiliations?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- How Is The Course Shipped?