What Are The Requirements For Home Inspection In My State?
There is a wide disparity in home inspection regulation and licensing in different states, and some states have legislation pending. In many cases, it can be beneficial to complete your training and begin inspecting homes as soon as possible in order to take advantage of any grandfathering provisions that may be included in new legislation passed in your state.
To find your state's pre-license education requirements, relevant regulation information, and PHII's approval status, go to the PHII home inspection state regulations page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I Choose PHII For My Training?
- Would I Make a Good Home Inspector?
- How Much Money Do Home Inspectors Make?
- What Do Home Inspectors Inspect?
- What Are The Requirements For Home Inspection In My State?
- Is PHII's Course Valid For Training In Canada?
- Why Is National Association Membership Important?
- Is Classroom Training Required?
- How Long Does The Course Take To Complete?
- How Much Does The Course Cost?
- What Is Errors And Omissions Insurance?
- What Are Your Professional Affiliations?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- How Is The Course Shipped?