This course is also designed for and contains the proper information for those students who live in Canada. In Canada, home inspections follow the same national standards of practice as in the United States. Additionally, Canadian inspectors who successfully complete our training course receive free membership in the National Society of Home Inspectors (NSHI).
Addendum: New home inspection legislation went into effect in Alberta, Canada, on September 1, 2011. PHII's training course is not currently approved for licensing in Alberta.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I Choose PHII For My Training?
- Would I Make a Good Home Inspector?Â
- How Much Money Do Home Inspectors Make?
- What Do Home Inspectors Inspect?
- What Are The Requirements For Home Inspection In My State?
- Is PHII's Course Valid For Training In Canada?Â
- Why Is National Association Membership Important?
- Is Classroom Training Required?Â
- How Long Does The Course Take To Complete?
- How Much Does The Course Cost?Â
- What Is Errors And Omissions Insurance?
- What Are Your Professional Affiliations?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- How Is The Course Shipped?