Some states including Kentucky require inspectors to attend a certain amount of field training in addition to classroom or distance hours. Labs can be taken for free as scheduled at our training facility, and we also offer labs in other areas for an additional fee. Labs can be taken at anytime during or after your training. Visit out Field Training page for more information, or call us at 800-983-6322 to check on the lab schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I Choose PHII For My Training?
- Would I Make a Good Home Inspector?Â
- How Much Money Do Home Inspectors Make?
- What Do Home Inspectors Inspect?
- What Are The Requirements For Home Inspection In My State?
- Is PHII's Course Valid For Training In Canada?Â
- Why Is National Association Membership Important?
- Is Classroom Training Required?Â
- How Long Does The Course Take To Complete?
- How Much Does The Course Cost?Â
- What Is Errors And Omissions Insurance?
- What Are Your Professional Affiliations?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- How Is The Course Shipped?